- A Psalm of David. Ascribe to the LORD, O heavenly beings, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
- Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of holiness.
- The voice of the LORD is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the LORD, over many waters.
- The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
- The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars; the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
- He makes Lebanon to skip like a calf, and Sirion like a young wild ox.
- The voice of the LORD flashes forth flames of fire.
- The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness; the LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of the LORD makes the deer give birth and strips the forests bare, and in his temple all cry, “Glory!”
- The LORD sits enthroned over the flood; the LORD sits enthroned as king forever.
- May the LORD give strength to his people! May the LORD bless his people with peace!
Updated on 2013-05-19 by Andrew Fountain - loveintruth.com/teaching